Poly-Pack Ltd.9700 Szombathely,
Kéthly Anna u. 5
PET-A, PET-G, PET-GAG (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- Hard, strong, tough, shatter-resistant, burns well. Two most common types are A-PET and PET-G. The advantages of these are combined in PET-GAG.
- Rigid, tough and strong, good resistance against pressure, impact, and cold, clear providing good transparency.
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- Durability, chemical resistance, flexibility.
- Hard and flexible, antistatic, burns well.
PS, PS/PE (Polystyrene), OP
PS antistatic: Adding antistatic additive to PS base material the electrostatic discharge and dust-laying of the component parts inserted in them can be reduced.
- PS standard: favourable costs, well processible material, electric insulator
- PS/ESD/conductive: basically PS insulating material, but it can converted into conductive material by using additives. Possibly the most suitable solution for storing, transporting electronic component parts within a company or between companies.
ABS, ABS/TPU (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene/Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- By relatively low costs, products with good processibility, durable, resistant to mechanical stress can be produced from it; it keeps its elasticity even on low temperatures, resistant, tough material.
An additional TPU layer provides non-slip and highly wear resistant surface.
- Above materials can be ordered in antistatic, ESD conductive, UV-resistant, burn-resistant, etc. types too.