Poly-Pack Ltd.9700 Szombathely,
Kéthly Anna u. 5
PET-A, PET-G, PET-GAG (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- Hard, strong, tough, shatter-resistant, burns well. Two most common types are A-PET and PET-G. The advantages of these are combined in PET-GAG.
- Rigid, tough and strong, good stress crack resistance, high impact strength.
PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- Durability, chemical resistance, flexibility.
- Hard and flexible, antistatic, burns well.
PS, PS/PE (Polystyrene), OPS
- Good electric insulator, stiff, fragile, flammable.
ABS, ABS/TPU (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene/Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Copolymer, its three main ingredients grant advantageous specifications, like flexibility, tough, shiny surface, and hardness. An additional TPU layer provides non-slip surface.
- Above materials can be ordered in antistatic, ESD conductive, UV-resistant, burn-resistant, etc. types too.